What is White Horse Media?
The following is not meant to be the formation of a creed, but is rather a statement of beliefs based on solid biblical teachings. We invite all readers to follow the example of the noble Bereans who, nearly two thousand years ago, “searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so” (Acts 17:11).
- The Bible (Old and New Testaments) is fully inspired by God, and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness (2 Tim. 3:16)
- God created our world in six literal, 24-hour days, and rested on the seventh day (Gen. 1; 2:1-3; Exodus 20:11).
- Satan (a fallen angel), led Eve into sin (Gen. 3:1-6; Isaiah 14:12-14; Rev. 12:9)
- Jesus Christ is the Messiah of Israel and the Savior of the world (1 John 4:14)
- Jesus Christ has revealed to the entire human family God’s loving character (John 3:16; 14:9)
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man (John 1:1-3, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5)
- Jesus was born of a virgin and died on the cross for the sins “of the whole world” (Matthew 1:23; 1 Cor. 15:3; 1 John 2:2)
- On the third day (Sunday morning), Jesus rose from the dead, as predicted in advance by the Scriptures (Luke 24; 1 Cor. 15:3,4)
- God is not prejudiced against any race, color, or nation (Acts 17:26; Rom. 2:11; Rev. 7:9)
- Eternal life is a free gift through Jesus Christ (Rom. 6:23)
- God’s love brings a sinner to repentance (Rom. 2:4)
- God calls all to repent and believe in Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21)
- We must be born again by the power of the Holy Spirit (John 3:6,7)
- Believers in Jesus should be baptized by immersion (Mat. 3:16,17; Mark 16:15; Acts 2:38,41)
- We should follow God’s Word above man’s traditions (Mat. 4:4; Col. 2:8)
- We should treat everyone with love and respect (Eph. 4:25, 5:1, 9)
- We should keep ourselves “unspotted from the world” (James 1:27)
- We are living in “the time of the end” (Daniel 12:4,10)
- By His grace and motivated by love, God’s end-time people will keep the Ten Commandments and the faith of Jesus Christ (John 14:15; Rev. 14:12)
- Christians should endure tribulation “to the end” (Mat. 24:13; Acts 14:22)
- The Antichrist of prophecy is “already in the world” (1 John 2:18; 4:3)
- The major Protestant Reformers were correct about the Antichrist.
- Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between God and fallen humanity (1 Timothy 2:5)
- Jesus will not return secretly, but openly and visibly for all to see (Mat. 24:26,27,30,31)
- There will be “a resurrection of the dead, both the just and the unjust” (Acts 24:15; John 5:28,29)
- Jesus Christ is “the seed of Abraham” (Galatians 3:16)
- True believers in Jesus Christ – Jews and Gentiles – become part of Abraham’s seed, “the Israel of God” (Gal. 3:28,29; 6:14-16)
- Our final home is the New Jerusalem (Hebrews 12:22-24; Rev. 21:1-4, 10-27)
- All the lost will end up in “the lake of fire, which is the second death” (Revelation 20:14,15)
- God will make a new heaven and a new earth for His people to live in, where righteousness dwells (2 Peter 3:9-14)
- The truth of the Bible is bigger than any church or denomination.
- The Bible is our final authority.
Jesus Christ said, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall never pass away” (Matthew 24:35).
To learn more about White Horse Media, visit